Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Don't like quarrels

Hmmm~ Today is Halloween! *boohoo*

PEL girls all planned to wear black! Yeah~! We're that united as one! Wakakaka~ But think got a curse... Almost all of us involved in agruments! =.= Ting Ting, Sharon & Tramy then Wendy & I. Think only Xiao Yun not affected. Lucky her! LOL~ But ofcourse after awhile we all are back to normal le. *diaoz*

Really don't like see people quarrel lar. Although I understand all human will pek chek once in a while lar. *haiz*

Lunch time we 1st time all people eat same things! Permai's laska! Wahaha~ Too bad they all don't want take photo with me! *sob sob* Such a memorable day mah. =(

Whole day busy over TMS stuff lor. Never ending de. *haiz* Heng got Ting Ting & Tramy helped me do 5 series. They are so fast lor. Made me feel so ashamed of myself. ='(

OT again lor. Coz of toopig TMS. *sianz* Not enough cash to take cab home, wanna borrow from Jackie but think he's not there on MSN. (>_<)

Lucky me book tio Merz cab! Wakakaka~ Worked for 2 years plus, think this was my 3rd time sit Merz cab home. But I don't really like Merz leh. Coz the seat is so low! I always "jam" when getting out of the car!

Indeed same thing happened when I'm getting down. The door is so hard & heavy! While I'm picking up my handbag, wallet & magazine, the door almost close back & slam on my right foot which already out of the step le! (>_<) But luckily that cab kor kor saw it & quickly stopped the door! *phewz~* Thanks hur. If not my leg will be sandwiched le. (x_x)

My right eye really need to see optician liao lar. Almost everytime pain like hell when taking out the right side lens. *sigh~* Pray hard nothing much serious.

4 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 12:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

chicken ham & cheese toast~ *yummy*

 
At November 1, 2007 at 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.o??

 
At November 2, 2007 at 12:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it means... sandwich! ^_^

 
At November 3, 2007 at 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

(-__________-||)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home