Saturday, October 27, 2007

Busy Busy Busy~ (x_x)

Thursday 25/10/2007

As usual lor. Chiong for TMS collection thingy. Super problematic this month sia. *ARGH* Another OT night as well. Wasn't that happy lor. Coz Ting Ting didn't stay for OT, while the rest all stayed. =.= Suay her, kana targetted by “慈僖太后”. “慈僖太后” started to complain why she didn't OT, why she didn't help to key VVPR, has her SIN outstanding do finished liao mah? =/

Sometimes, I'm quite scare of "auto-retribution" thingy. *haiz~* Coz of the VVPR thingy, Ting Ting gave a few "excuses" for not helping up, which really pissed me off. Tramy keep helping her to say good words, which even pissed me more. =.=

Was super hungry till I sit down also feel a bit giddy. But after that I started to have a minor tummyache! *duhz* Wanna go home on the 8pm dot, but I not enough cash! Xiao Yun & Wendy also don't have extra $10 to lend me, Jackie think also left office liao. *haiz* Only way to get home was to wait for Sharon to "long bang" me home liao. =( In the end, here wait there wait, waited till 8.30pm then finally left office. *sob sob*

Sharon dropped me off at Lakeside MRT Station. Keke~ Coz got info from Darling that The New Paper got news on Jielun! Must be about his selling of concert tickets liao. Wanna see how Sistic response to the lagging of server & engaged hotline. *hump* Also bought I-weekly, coz saw Jielun's face on cover page too. LOL~

Sad news is that Jielun concert might add on 1 day, and the most possible day is on 18/01/2008! The day before the "1st day" of concert (19/01/2007) How could they do that! Normally people add 1 more day is after the 1st day mah! *SOB* Somemore is add on Jielun's actual birth date! *COL* ='(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 26/10/2007

After work stayed in office & chit chat awhile. Then went to ka jiao that OT siao, Jackie. =X Surprisingly he said that long time never see me wor! LOL~! Was really super stunned by his reply. Coz normally chat with him on MSN is a boring thing to do lor. *oops* =p Kuku me went to ask him he miss me ah? His reply was "ahahahahahaha" *faint*

Suppose to meet Darling at Taka's Ajisen for dinner, in the end chat till 7pm then Ting Ting "long bang" me there. Thanks girl! =)

This Darling don't know where's the Ajisen lor! Wakaka~ Toot toot Shijie wor! *bleahz* The queue was quite long lor, think we queued for nearly 10mins nia lar. Hahaha~



As usual, I had my Tom Yum Ramen + Mayo Prawns = Total of 9 prawns~!! Argh~ =.= Something special I ordered was the drink. Keke~



After dinner we went shopping awhile. Darling & I bought a top each at M)phosis! LOL~ Hmmm~ A normal pinky top which I'm not 100% likes it, but just don't know why I bought it. =.= So loooooong & the shoulder abit small hur? =/



Went around Taka walked walked then Darling thirsty wanna drink something. So we went to Cine's Hong Kong Cafe. 2 person share 1 Mango Ice! LOL~ Personally don't enjoy it. Hard to suck? =X

Reached home already past 12 midnight liao. Sad to say, I couldn't take out my right side contact lens again. Always pain like hell when I wore too long. Spent 1.5hr just taking it out. *haiz*

I know there's something wrong with my right eye, coz my left eye totally no problem even though I wear it for the whole day. But I also don't know what to do with it lor. Got this phobia whenever it's time to remove contact lens at end of the day. Coz even eyedrop also didn't help much. =(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday & Sunday 27&28/10/2007

Me rotted at home, due to eyes too too too dry & pain. =( At home only 2 things to do. 1st is play Facebook & 2nd is sleep. No more. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home