Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Collection of Jielun's Concert Tickets! XD

Today was caught in a deep deep dream. I was struggling so hard to get out of the dream. =.= In the end 6.50am then woke up! Aaaaaaaa~ Late for sure.

When reached Outram, actually I could take bus but will be around 5 to 10mins late. In the end I decided to take cab. Erm~ Some might say me avoiding that someone or what. Eh. I don't deny that, but also not totally because of that lar. Whatever. It isn't that important. =/

The most suay thing is, “慈僖太后” will come in late! Argh~ Wasted my $5 cab fare! =(

Whole day was busying over that idiot TMS collection thingy. *haiz* Their data so much mistakes lor. Made me check for the whole day. My eyesight already 700 & 750 degree liao lor. ~>.<~

Lunch time! YES!! Can go Tiong Bahru Plaza collect my Jielun concert tickets liao! WOOHOO~!! *chiong ah!!* Yesterday didn't collect coz Wendy couldn't get out of office for lunch due to toopid quarter closing. =.=

Queued at the sistic counter for about 25mins just to collect my tickets which only took me less than 5mins!! ARGH~ Why gotta wait so long leh? Coz in front of me got 2 ladies buying Jielun concert tickets!! Due to server lagging lor. *sianz*

Overheard from their conversation with the counter lady that there's a queue yesterday. Hur hur! When it's my turn to collect tickets I kpo asked that counter lady. Indeed there's a queue yesterday for Jielun tickets! *diaoz* But she told me that personally came down queue managed to get quite good seats. *haiz* But you know de lar. Jielun's fans are mad, don't know how early they came to queue. Somemore I don't have OCBC credit card, so even I take leave to queue I also can't purchase! =(

Wendy told me to go eat while she help me collect the tickets. I refused. Coz I wanna handle whole procedure myself. =)

Lunch had sushi & bought bubble tea. Coz I eat sushi always easily hungry again. Somemore I gotta OT ah! *sob* Let's take a look at the tickets! =D









Now tickets are with me I felt much safer. LOL! But I got too content & I forgot that today is Jielun's new album pre-sale 1st day! *duhz*

When OT-ing, I couldn't decide should go to Jurong Point to buy or wait till next time lunch time go Tiong Bahru then buy. =/ I'm lazy to go all the way to Jurong Point after OT, somemore I'm so hungry! But I also don't know when will go down Tiong Bahru for lunch again. *haiz* End up I went home. LOL~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home