Friday, October 19, 2007

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa~



My blue black today got much better liao. Keke~ =D

Hohoho~ Today both Ting Ting & I took bus! But I saw her Bus 143 passed by right in front of me, while I'm waiting for that toopid traffic light lor. Bus 124 also gonez after Bus 143. *haiz*

Whole day continued keying management's VVPR lor. Keyed till my eyes gonna pop out liao! (>_<) Sianz~ Waiting for my TMS collection come in nia lor. Monday how to do reconciliation sia. *sigh~* =( Lunch time we whole gang went to Amara Shopping Centre's foodcourt, coz Ting Ting's boyfriend, Jing Loon today at International Plaza there. So we had lunch together lor. Hmmm~



Xiao Yun & I ate Thai Style Fried Rice. $4.50 lor. Although it tastes nice lar, but don't have what Thai style lehz. =.= Saw this GREEN tomato!! OMG~ My 1st time see tomato in GREEN color!! Hahaha~

Saw there got sell Hong Kong dessert! Last time poly's attachement at OCBC main branch, I eat this kind of dessert before! Those super yummy fruits freezy thingy! *woot* =D But in the end didn't buy coz we're running out of time le. =(



Tramy, Wendy & I went to buy Chewy Juniors while the rest went back office 1st. Hmmm~ My 3rd time buying liao. Quite nice lar, now they got some additional flavors so I've bought to try lor. Hahaha~ =p

Reached office & suddenly felt so bluez~! =.= Didn't talk much to others, just keep keying my VVPR lor. Keyed till so pek chek & stopped to rest awhile, chit chat around & eat a bit of snake! *hisssss~* =X

After work Sharon droved me to Jurong Point, meeting Papaya there. Actually he's not free coz he gotta buy dinner. But he said for my sake he asked his papa to buy instead. Thanks hur~ =)

Me about 6.20pm reached liao lor. Me decided to eat Long John Silver for dinner. Seems quite long never eat le hur? Or I'm having short term memory (STM) again? =/

Thought he will help me rub my blue black. But from we met till he sent me home, he didn't. =.=

After makan we went to buy my Jielun's new album pre-sale. But I never expecte it was delayed till 23rd October! OMG~ Why like this? 1st time being postponed sia. Super disappointed lor. Made an extra trip down but ended up empty handed again. It's just pre-sale mah. Why must delay lehz? (>_<) Went to look for HP pouch but didn't find anything I like. Went to buy my tibits, chocolate & biscuit at FairPrice. Hmmm~ $20+ like that gonez liao. Spending money is just so easy lor. =S

Waited for Bus 187 for donkey long lor! Think got around 20mins! No kidding ok! Argh~ Ting Ting sms-ed me that Jielun concert tickets gonna sell soon (written on today's Straits Time Paper) & OCBC credit card holder can have priority booking lor. (>_<) But the main problem is... Who is willing to go with me? =(

Bought the papers at 7-11, went home flipped through for 3 times but still didn't see Jielun's concert advertisment leh. Hmmm? In the end asked Ting Ting to ask Jing Loon tell me is on which page. =.=



(-___-) Actually... The picture is soOooOoo HUGE! I'm really super duper pa jiao lor! *duhz*

Quickly went online sistic & checked. Tickets available at S$198, S$168, S$138, S$108, S$78 & S$28 (EXCLUDE BOOKING FEE)



After hint hint Papaya awhile, I failed my mission sia. Coz the most expensive seats cost $198 + $2 booking fee = $200!!!!!!! *FAINT* 1st time so super EXPENSIVE lor!! *sigh~ x10* ='(

Although it's expensive but I still could afford lar. But I'm super disappointed when Papaya asked me to continue find people to go with me. I told him I think he sure won't go, coz $200 even I also feel heartache liao lor. Indeed he said it's too expensive, but he will send me home. =.=

Everybody knew that how crazy I'm over Jielun lor. My mind set is... Since he likes me, he should be the most willing to go with me, even without me asking him. But I was wrong. He doesn't like me liao. I'm not even worth $200! *sob sob* Anyway, he don't have the obligation to go with me also mah. We're just ex. =/



The seats plan! Heng ah~ Previously was 4-sided lor, which I dont really like larz. Coz sure at times Jielun will be back facing you. But 3-sided will be further & tiring for neck! (>_<) The best seats I think should be Block A17 & A31. But ofcoz Premier seats are the best, which we can't purchase them! Argh~ Those fans club, celebrities & sponsors will have them! *boo hoo*

Hur hur~ When I'm gonna finish blogging this entry, Papaya said he's willing to go concert with me lehz! =/ I really don't wish to force anybody. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home