Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hiyoz~!! XD

Yaya~ Think this is my officially 3rd blog liao. LOL! (^-^)v

I know I'm bo liao lar. Keep closing down blogs. But what to do mah. Who ask me blog so much top secrets which cant show to everyone! Wakakaka~ Wanna know what secrets I've written in my old blogs? Msn me lor! But not guarantee will give de ok! *bleahz*

Another reason why I restart new blog is because my previous Wretch's blog seems like cant edit the template. Sianz~ I wanna customize my blog layout mah. Although I'm very lousy in this area lar. Hahaha~

Hmmm~ changed back to Blogger a bit not used to it leh. Spent 8 months over at Wretch liao. *sigh~* Blogger changed quite a lot lehz! Now still got auto saved function wor! Dont need click it & it will auto saved! Still remember my 1st blog that time still don't have this function, I always forget to save & gotta retype lor! *pengz*

Hope this time round I can control my itchy hands, stop blogging those hmmm~ =.=

1st entry always nothing much to blog de lar. Just pray hard that this will be my last blog liao. Keep changing blog, I keep losing my readers sia. LOL!

Think that's all about it. Shall post regularly ba. Hahaha~ Readers please stay tuned!

5 Comments:

At October 14, 2007 at 11:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

-_-"

 
At October 15, 2007 at 1:11 AM , Blogger yi xin said...

hey. wads ur msn?

 
At October 15, 2007 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Deon said...

Yeah...welcome to blogger! This much more user friendly than wretch la..=)
Recently din visit my blog ar? Coz tot u would at least sms mi on 13 Oct...but...or u still angry over my that sentence? or maybe too busy with yr pool...
Anyway...congrats on yr launching of yr new blogger! =)

 
At October 15, 2007 at 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Yi Xin:-

My MSN luv_jay4ever@hotmail.com must add me wor! Wakaka~ =p

 
At October 15, 2007 at 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Deon:-

After 1st blog I noticed blogger got super huge problem in paragraphing or adding pic! Really got so pek chek over that. *sighz* Think gotta use html codes see can solve this problem anot. sianz~

I still got read yr blog lar. Didnt tag doesnt mean didnt read mah. =.= Sorry, on 13th I was sleeping from 2pm+ till 11pm like that lor. *haiz*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home