Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Had a bad day in office

Surprisingly I saw that "blur blur" at Outram bus stop there! LOL~ Think 1 week+ didn't see him liao. He's still so cute! =p

Eh~ Alighted bus with him at 1st bus stop. He walked damn fast lor. Really couldn't catch up! *duhz* When crossing zebra-crossing, I scared sia. Normally Jackie's beside me & I crossed safely. Today I'm alone, Jackie not there beside me, suddenly I felt so unsecured. =(

Morning I started to tidy my TMS Collection stuffs. From May till August never pack lor. LOL! Then I realized that some things went missing lor! My July GJ & June's VVRR gonez! Shit liao lor.



While packing my TMS Collection batches with rubber band, it snapped & shoots my hand! *OUCH*

I remembered I've submitted my GJ to “Prawn” the night before I went for my operation. I remembered clearly because “慈僖太后” chased for another piece of work together with my GJ. *haiz*

Went to ask Prawn whether my July GJ with him a not. He searched his tray for awhile & said that it's not with him, neither will “慈僖太后” hold it back. He told me to reprint lor. Argh~ Made me spent nearly 1 hour just to reprint the voucher, supporting documents & recheck lor. =S

As for the VVRR, I still haven't ask him. Coz I already know what answer he will give me liao. =.=

In the end, Wendy found my GJ in the file lor! OMG~!! Jocelyn & I confirmed is Prawn filed in! Coz Jocelyn told me that after I've signed that note from “慈僖太后”, Prawn took back the GJ from her lor. I've work there 2 years liao lor. Such things never happen before lor. *sigh~*

Told Prawn that I've found it in the file and I keep emphasized that don't know who go & filed it! But his reply was... "Ya lor. I did remember I've seen this GJ before" I keep repeating "don't know who go & filed it in?!" But he just keep repeating that he know, he has seen my GJ before! Argh~ He doesn't dare to admit that he's the one who filed it in!! *pissed off*

Forgive & forget. Say is easier then do! (>_<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home