Sunday, October 14, 2007

Evil~!!

Rotted half day at home, explored Facebook & chatted with Darling. Later half went out with Papaya. Eh~ Recently keep going out with him hur? =.=

Coz Darling told me can pre-purchase Jielun's latest album, so I wanna go Jurong Point buy mah. Then he asked me wanna watch "Resident Evil" a not, I'm okie with it so we went out together lor. =.=

After we bought tickets for 7.15pm we went to Sakae (again) to settle our dinner 1st. My 1st time eating ramen. (>_<)


My tempura ramen. Hmmm~ I managed to finish it ok! =p


Papaya's teriyaki chicken ramen. O.o

After makan we went back Jurong Point to buy our stuff. Hmmm~ Popular bookshop is moving down to basement tomorrow wor.

Went to Music Junction then know that actually Jielun's 不能说的秘密 soundtrack album already out le! Left 2 pieces, so I bought 1 of it. Keke~ $29.90 lor. Heartache lehz.


Sad to say... His new album on 19th then start to pre-sale. *sighz~* Gotta make another trip down to buy liao. But Darling told me Sembawang's already started pre-sale liao! Argh~ Too bad Jurong Point's Sembawang long time closed shop le. =.=



New shop coming up in Jurong Point's 3rd 2nd level! A Japanese food thingy. Crepe House. Hmmm~ Hope it's not creepy can le. LOL~

Went for the show. Hmmm~ Quite scary lor. =.= Made my heart pump till like don't know what.



After movie went to Watsons buy my stuffs lor. Contact lens lotion & oil blotter. Recently spent quite a lot sia. =(

Argh~ That somebody affected my blogging mood! He didn't answer my question never mind lor, but he didn't even bother to say bye to me! Argh~ Maybe it doesn't mean anything to him, but it means something to me ok!

Suan le. I should get the facts right into my head. He doesn't like me. We're just friends. Fine fine fine. I'm going to stop all these silly thoughts le! *hump*

(Still prefer Wretch's big big pictures & cute cute icons! *sob sob*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home