Thursday, October 18, 2007

Easily being hurt?

Woke up earlier today, just to chase that 8.15am Bus 143. LOL~

While I was rushing to get out of house on targeted time, I injured my right knee cap. All thanks to my table lor. =.=

In the end, think I caught the earlier bus than what I'm aiming for. *duhz* Saw Ting Ting took cab in. Hohoho~ We got this toopid curse lor. Last time I almost everday took cab & Ting Ting will take bus. Now I've changed to take bus, yet Ting Ting started to take cab! *faint*

Was quite moody when reached office lar. Coz my dream didn't come true. Really scared of disappointment day by day liao. =( Heng I'm so busy from morning till lunch time, so no extra time to anyhow think. LOL~

We whole "gang" went to Vivo City / Harbour Front together! Wahaha~ We hardly go out together in 1 whole group de. Keke~

Saw Jackie & colleagues waiting for cab. Eh~ He's on phone so I didn't go up & say hi. LOL~ Anyway we're taking bus there. =.= Bo liao me sms-ed him. Nothing much lar. Just asked him they went Tiong Bahru for lunch? But they went Telok Blangah Crescent. HP low battery so didn't bother to lame around. Haha~

Ting Ting, Tramy, Xiao Yun (Joanne Kong) & I went to Mcdonald's & settled our lunch, coz the Harbour Front's KFC haven't open. (>_<)

We 4 went back office 1st. While Sharon & Wendy came back later with $300+ worth of Mango dress! Sharon bought 3 dress for $300+ & joined their membership! OMG~ I'm not willing to buy branded goods lor! =.=

Whole day was damn busy. Closing quarter mah. OT again. So tired. Jeslim really confirmed leaving this toopid company liao. “慈僖太后” didn't bother to ask her to stay lehz! Didn't ask her stay then forget it liao lor. But she has already told Chris to call the agency look for replacementv liao lor! OMG~ She's so heartless lor. People work 11years liao lor! Does she have any feelings a not? =S

Made me think of Meihui left that time. When Meihui tendered her letter, “慈僖太后” was so unwilling to let her go, talked to her for so many times! Asked her to stay as long as possible & offered her alternatives. But when “慈僖太后” found the replacement, she kicked Meihui go lor. So selfish!! *pissed* Wondering when next year I tender letter what crap she will say. =/

Early morning my blue black after some rubbing.

Ting Ting before lunch helped me rubbed! *ouch* (>_<)

Afternoon the blue black got so scary! (x_x)

周杰伦 - 不能说的秘密 soundtracks:-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home