Sunday, October 12, 2008

What is real what is fake? =/

Today afternoon went to Shufang hse & we do our tax assignment 2 together. I managed to finished my answer but Shufang stopped in the middle =.=

We spent 3 hrs on 1 corporate computation qn nia lor. Gosh~ Tat's really way way way too slow lor. Haiz~

Today was Shufang's sis bday. Haha~ Wished her happy bday n gotta eat her bday cake. It's from Swee Heng, quite nice leh. Kekeke~

After finished homework assignment I went to Westmall wanna buy the Ding & Ling card which last time I tot I've bought it before but end up I din. Took escalator all the way to 4th level & saw the shop is no longer there le!!!! OMG~ Tat's oso my QQ penguin's last time hse lor. =( Regrets~ Why I din buy the card? Why I so gek kiang tot I've bought le? Sob~



Was so sad, hang my head low, den walked past Popular book shop 2nd time den saw this. Jielun 9th album!!! But I took a closer look at the album's cover, it wrote "Not actual album cover" =.=

Went home & search again for Jielun's newest song and found tat they've changed some of the songs titles! But sadly I listen again the songs, seems like the same, except for 1 slow song which Im unsure did I heard tis last time? =/

Had the longest chat with Marcus... Hmmmm~ Berry knowledgeable guy but... Duno lar... =.=

Worst part of the day is my shoulder pain again! My left shoulder totally cant carry anything I guess. Haiz~ After Redang trip I din carry any more things with my left shoulder le. Coz going Shufang hse gotta bring notes lar, exam kit, calculator, pencil case, umbrella and many more other stuffs so I juz dump into my haversack n carry tat out lor. But who noes, my poor injured shoulder seems never recovered before! Haiz~ =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home