Tuesday, September 30, 2008

29/09/2008 - Monday

Met CuiXia @ IMM to have lunch together, coz she's also working nearby nia! Woohoo!! Dont need everyday lunch with the acowtant who always make me wait long long den can eat lunch! =(

Actually last week we plan to have MOS burger but end up tat day my tummy not feeling well so we went to Streets Cafe Restaurant, those looks like Hong Kong Cafe thingy.



D17 Ying Yang? Sounds scary leh. =/



Woo lala~ Fried Rice + Pork Pork Gey Chop! Quite nice! =D

Although so many years never meet up with my pal, but we still can chat till no sky no earth. LOL~ Too bad gotta go back work le. Haiz~



30/09/2008 - Tuesday

Hari Raya's eve. Gotta ans fone calls coz the admin malay on halfday! Sob sob~ Tat operation manager keep bully me de lor. He knows Im scare to answer call but he juz wanna me answer! Sob sob! =(

Lunch time coz operation manager offered to drive tat malay colleague to IMM bus stop there den he drove acowtant n me to YuHua market there for lunch. He & I ordered from the same stall & he helped me pay for my food. I noe wat he's tinkin ok, he say treat me eat as reward tat I finished my work fast. But I rejected him by saying if he dont take my $$ I wont eat the food.

Haiz~ Sometimes Im really scare with him around lor. He always treat me makan or drink infront of others. Like tat time he treat me drink liang teh but acowtant dun have, now treat me lunch but acowtant dun have, he dont feel paiseh I feel bad lor. Argh~ Then things got worse when I realized sometimes he keep winking at me! Aaaaaaaaaa~

Anyway, we the Chinese had early off! Yeah~!! Actually can leave before 4pm but tat acowtant asked me show her how to do billing stuff den dragged till around 4.10pm den I left office. The sun out here is so blazing hot lor! Went to IMM wanna take the shuttle bus to Jurong East, walked n walked den end up Im at the alighting point =.= Kuku me no sense of direction? Weekdays shuttle bus is 30mins per trip lor! OMG~ Luckily Im juz abt 10mins away from the pickup time.



Went to Jurong East Entertainment centre there & bought cheap cheap cute cute pens @ 50cents each! Keke~



Saw this super cutie shoe keychain! Choose n choose for the design den choose n choose for the quality. Hmmm~ Feel like giving tis to him but dont tink have the chance =(



The shoe is so nicely made lor. Even the shoe bottom also looks so real!

Haiz~ Although cheap cheap but as wat Pek Pek said, I seems like really like to spend money! =(



01/10/2008 - Wednesday

Happy Children's Day!

But me this child not happy =( Meet Shufang @ KAP Mac wanna do our tax assignment 2, but who knows end up we 2 din bring the question paper out! *fainted* So we tried our exam kit question instead. 1 question & we spent 3.5hrs to finish it! OMG~ How to finish tax paper on time?! =(

Actually tot of meeting Darren to "repay" wat I've owe him =.= But end up he worked till 11pm hur! Haiz~



03/10/2008 - Friday



After work went to Jurong East Popular & bought a bigger size calculator for my exam purpose. LOL~ Coz not used to use the financial calculator lar, coz office use this type more mah. Den somemore scare tat financial calculator run out of battery in exam. So it's better to buy a solar power + battery de lor.



04/10/2008 - Saturday

Sleep & sleep till 2.22pm & finally woke up. Got a feeling tis gonna be a long n boring day so refused to wake up early =(

End up really bored till death! Sms Darren no reply, sms Linus no reply, sms Marcus also no reply! Haiz~ Went to flip my Law notes lor.



Pic abit small, tink u cant see wat I've written there. I highlighted wrong notes, den I wrote there "wrongly highlighted due to tinking of Pek Pek =.="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home