Friday, September 26, 2008

Moody swing n swing~

25/09/2008 - Thursday

Early morning this Sister Jason msn me! Wah sehz~!! Really dont know blow what wind lor, coz we 3 months never chat le lor! Wahahahahahahaha~ *madness*

Whole afternoon had meeting till nearly 5.20pm! Gosh~ Sit till my butt pain lor! =.=

Quickly rush all the way for my Law lesson, the 1st time lesson alone coz Shufang said she's having fever wont be going for class =(

I dun like to be lonely~!!

But surprisingly I saw him after class while Im queueing for toilet! =X



26/09/2008 - Friday



Disgusting sight in toilet! Coz there's no basin within the office so we gotta wash our cups at the toilet where by there's no clothes no proper detergent & sponge all those =.=

Had a quite peaceful day in office, coz that Operation Manager was out for the whole day! =D Ok lar, he really takes good care of me but I dont quite like ppl keep "finding" me, u noe? Sometimes must entertain him lar, den cant do my things freely lar.

Left office at around 5.50pm & planned to go Jurong Point buy my Jielun's 9th album's pre-order. But end up I lazy to make tat extra trip & I decided go Jurong East MRT Station tat Popular & buy if they're selling too.



Was queueing at the counter & this pig caught my attention! Im not those pig lovers ok. To me I got no special feeling towards pig lar, specially the looks, but this particular pig is juz so cute! Guess who I tink of 1st? I got so much "pigs" frenz (borned in the yr of pig lar). Dont know why I link this pig to Pek Pek =.=

Oh yah. Forgot to blog abt "who" is this pig. Offline & came online juz to add in this. LOL~ Last time when I was young, well, Im now still young wat. =S What I mean is last time when Im still a kid lar, TV got this programme which I love to watch, 十万个为什么! I still agar remember how to sing the song! LOL~

为什么天空会有云?
为什么飞机会飞行?
为什么月亮有时圆,有时又不圆?

乌拉博士来说明
十万个为什么告诉你!
"十万个为什么!"

Thanks Pek Pek hur, reminded me of tat 2nd portion! LOL~

And I found the videos online! Wahahahahahaha~

http://parent.3xy.com.cn/videocase-383.html



Tata~!! The familiar Pre-order slip! Wahahaha~ But that toopig counter lady torn the bottom left hand corner! My heart was sanked to my stomach there! =S



I stood there & check check check the magic cube, which was a freebie which always have for the Pre-sale promotion. This freebie is a magic cube which goes along with the theme of this album. Ha! But heard tat Taiwan version more interesting lor, got calender also lor! But somehow Spore seems dun have! But also good lar, coz less option less headache less regrets =) Anyway if really must choose I will also choose the magic cube coz previously also got calender for his past albums le.



The top of the box.



Woot! 1 of the sai, *oops* I mean side =)



Personally dont like this shot =/



Tink Jielun this album the makeup artist seems not too the good lor. Face so white! =.=



Now lets take a look at the cube inside the box!



The top is similar


1 of the side


Hmmm~ Still the same.


Also the same =/


The only difference but doesnt look nice to me =S


Oh yah. This jail bird also the same. I forgot to take the box's pic =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home