Sunday, September 28, 2008

O.o

27/09/2008 - Saturday

Had our 1st weekend law lesson. Kuku us couldnt find our classroom at the usual room, see the tv notice den noe its at level 2 room 201 & 202! =/

Dont know why I keep telling Shufang level 2 classroom tink is Pek Pek's their classroom. LOL~ I juz have tat gut feeling although I never ask Pek Pek before lor. Wahahaha~ But dun really like level 2 classroom leh. Coz the door keep slamming so loud lor. I got weak heart ok~ (x.x) But the good thing is tat classroom can see tio outside scenery! LOL~

Actually I couldnt really pay much attention in class, coz my tummy hungry hungry~!! =( In class I keep tinkin of eating Mac spicy meal later after class! =D



After law lesson & gonna walk out of CentrePoint & saw there's a crowd in front of 7-11... Kuku Slurpee & Big Gulp were jumping around there =.= They're so active turn here turn there dun wan look at me! I cant take a proper snap lor. In the end bo bian, in order to "catch" them I forgo my focusing =/

Berry sad lor, Shufang she managed to register her exam thingy online whereby duno why my account juz couldnt request pw tru email! Argh~!! Went home & sent an email to the support but coz due to high volume of email they received they need 5 days to reply! Argh~!! I gonna go jump sea soon le lar! Deadline to register is 15th Oct lor. Sob sob~

I'm really lacked of self-discipline sia! 1 month din revise work le! OMG~ This time round I really gotta study like damn mad le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home