Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Days

Recently there's a new comer to our "Zoo Family"



A medium size Eeyore brought in by 2nd brother =.=



19/09/2008 - Friday

So many frenz borned in month of September! Got Cheong (my new colleague), Xinyun, my 2nd brother, Sky & Dianhui. Did I left anyone out? Hmmm~



Went to Jurong Point after work & bought tis bear for my 2nd brother. Wahahahahaha~



The actual color shld be this more dark orangy color lar =/



Din buy a card for him as compared to my 1st brother present, the bear alone is alady too ex le. LOL~ My drawing sux, I know =.=



Best chilled before served?! Can that bear be eaten? o.O



Coz I thrown the poor bear in the freezing fridge! =X

Coz 2nd brother he's not at home mah, tink he went for lesson. So if buy cake or wat later scare will turn bad mah. Den better buy something tat's will never go bad lor. LOL~

But he only pick up his present the next day morning when I woke up n tell him there's something in fridge for him =.= Coz ytd before sleeping I forgot to sms him. Btw I slept at arnd 10pm! =X

A few days ago 1st brother asked me something abt his job hunting thingy den I noe he finally started to find job liao. Haiz~ But his way of finding job is like go choice 1 if kena rejected den start to find another one! =.= Anyway he wanna find job can le lor. Im really scare he's gonna be like Papa like tat rot away his life! Haiz~

My work can say stable down liao ba. Coz when I 1st went in is closing period! Clearing shits & closing account was really tough =S Now settled down liao & Im gonna to have a revolution for our accounts department! Coz this company here is really too disorganized le! They everything like dun have clear cut de lor. Whose responsible for doing wat also anyhow de. Haiz~

As for my study, jialat de lor. Now every weekend has 1 lesson. These fews days is tax, law also has 2 weekend classes! Argh~ Me ever since started working din revise my work le lor! Worried man. So much things to memorize & put into practise lor. Really scare I might fail my papers =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home