Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Too stressed? Or its the time of the month?

See this kind of title oso noe Im emo de lor! Haiz~ Will be an entry full of words! Sorry, no pics! Not even a single one! =.=

"Bad" things oways dun come in "single", they come in "pairs" or even worse, "groups"!! Well, for me it cames in a big group! Like having party hur? =S

1) Yi ma ah yi ma~ How I curse you to come faster? Was afraid u came ytd, Tues, and I gotta postpone our facial apt. Luckily u din come ytd, but Im worried u come later. Im going Redang u noe rite? Oh please, guai, come faster now! ASAP! Even pain till I cry cry cry I also dun mind! *madness*

2) Redang ah Redang~ Ytd finally recd call from the agency, sad to say, sea view sold out! They gotta cfm pool view. But they seems like took donkey long to cfm lor. What if no pool view? Then Garden view, then gotta wait another day to confirm? Oh please, Darling nid to apply 2 days leave & gotta postpone her Jap class lesson. What if she didnt manage to apply leave? What if something more crop up? Even till the extend tat the trip will be cancelled? No deposit will be refund? Haiz~

3) Fireworks tix ah tix~ "慈僖太后" tat time told Ting she will asked & check it out? But till now she din get back to her. Shufang Im so sorry, I oways forgot to ask abt the tix. But ytd after I left office I did rem, I called Sharon & she said she will ask "慈僖太后" 2day. So I pray hard there will be good news den.

Heard Shufang said tat her fren or colleague? wanna cancel 2 tix. Although she din say hw she's gonna do with tat 2 tix, but I tink she will cover it herself. Please dont. It only makes me feel bad. I really hope everything can go well. If more tix to be cancel, I can go die, its a few hundred dollars if Im nt wrong. If tix not approve, Shufang gotta order from her bf there. Im so sorry if such inconvenience happen. If if & if~ Am I worrying too much? But theres still a possibility thing will end up in such a mess. Haiz~

4) I took a big risk by resigned without finding a job. Even so, till now I still haven start finding. Alot ppl advise me to start looking, but I do have my own reason why Im not doing so. Well, to others it might be juz an excuse. But saying & doing, its different thingy. I still haven tink of the qns which will be asked, especially abt why I left the previous company. And I dont wish to go for any interviews without any preparation. I need to buy some proper clothings for my interview. Mayb I shld start buying, but I've nagged so long, its GSS but I didnt do any shopping yet. Think worse come to worst I gotta go shop alone le. Haiz~

Dont know next job will be worse anot. But accordingly to Fei Zhu En's tarot reading, its a damn tough one. Haiz~

5) School gonna start in July, but I felt tat Im still not prepared for it. 3 hrs of lecture, am I able to pay full attention in class? Further more if I found a job, kena stressed in work den gonna stress myself further in class later on without a proper dinner. Am I able to take it? I noe its gonna be tough. Taking ACCA is another risk. What if I couldnt pass my papers? What if I failed n retake failed n retake? Can I take that amount of stress? I haven start my studies and Im alady started stressed up le. Haiz~

6) MY CPF funds, both Aust funds seems lossin n lossin from the berry beginning. Jialat, stressed up lor. This is my 1st time investing, duno what shld I do now. Wait for it to shoot back? Or shld I switch fund? Mayb I shld monitor for another few months? Few years? I duno! I really duno! This kind of things who will noe? Nobody noes! Argh~

7) Wah lau~ Number 7 liao lor... Haiz~ Its abt my butt. Aiyaz, short explaination... I had tis cyst surgery last yr. Toopig cyst grow on my butt, dun ask me why! =.= Whenever I sit too long, there will be a dent. I dont know its normal or wat. But from last yr sep's surgery till now, the dent is oways there. Another thing is, I noticed another patch of black black skin below the operation mark. And the dent was right there, not at the operation mark! I dont know how to explain lar. I also cant show lar. Haiz~ Dont ask me go see doctor also! I dont know, dont know, dont know!

And my frequent giddyness. Seen doctor before but was told Im ok. But how to explain abt my giddyness? Its getting scary at times. Especially in office, I gotta squat n stand for many times. Sometimes juz a quick turnback action it also gives me short giddyness. Wont serious till faint lar, but will wobble abit & vision blurred out. The feeling sux!

8) Family... Jialat... My family considered as poor family ba. Ppl start havin hp in sec sch, Im the 1st to have hp which was in poly yr 1. Ppl have remote control TV mayb in pri sch? sec sch? I dont even noe when. I only noe tat my family has it juz recently. Haiz~ Not rich family, but family members are spending money like there's no tml lor. As in they spend watever they want.

1st Brother I dont know much abt his spending. He wont spend on food or clothings. But I believe he spend on betting soccer or mayb some investment thingy? I dont know ok. And he's currently studying in SIM. Well, I dont know hw much his course fee all those fees, I only know tat b4 he goes study, he borrowed a huge loan from bank. How much is the loan, I duno. Haiz~ Worse thing is he's not earning much. And now more worse, tink he has resigned & concentrate on studies! How is he gonna pay his loan? Haiz~

2nd Brother not earning much either less than $2k for sure, but always see him eat this eat tat, buy this buy tat. Buy comics, DVD, alot clothings, some collectibles?

Parents, sigh~ Mama all the long is homemaker, Papa ever since kena retrenched he slacked for abt 2 yrs & spent $60k!!!!! YES! He told me he spent $60k in abt 2 yrs time! OMG! Dont ask me how he spent, I dont know! After so, he did went to work some jobs, but the earning was like $500? Haiz~ Tink 2 yrs ago he resigned again. Now he's 53 yrs old & he told me he's now waiting for CPF. Fine! I keep nagging him go find work, stop doing nothing at home. He always said tat he's old alady, ppl dun wan hire him. I shoot back by saying how abt old uncles like 60+ go Mac work? He has his reasons like he dont know eng he cannot make it. Haiz~

How to talk sense into them? I've analyzed watever I can to them le, but they juz dont listen, dun take any actions. And now I've resigned, no income, and worse, Im going holiday, gonna start spending a bomb in studying. Haiz~ How to survive?!?!?!?!

(shit lar... blog till cried again... ~>.<~)

9) R/S still not such a big problem. But it still bothers me sometimes lar. Current male leading actor is Jason Lim? Dont know lar. All shld noe tat I change target like changing mood? =.= Btw, from his frenster profile he's attached lor. But dont know why he still wanna come to know me as a fren. Ya, mayb juz as a fren mah. Nothing much? But why not others? Why me? Why gimme fake hopes? Nahz, its no hope! Why makes me gian for nothing? Argh~

10) I OWE CHIA PEI PEI $15 FOR MANY MANY YEARS! I remembered it, but I didnt ask her abt it. Haiz~ Dragged yrs after yrs. $15 was for Xun's duno 21st bday or which bday le. $5 was Deon contributed de, while the remaning $10 was my share. Haiz~ Din ask Pei mayb I scare she tells me nvm lar, dun nid pay her, blar blar. I dont like. I have this guiltiness for yrs le. But I dont know why I juz kept quiet for so many yrs =(

Some frenz saw my MSN nick & asked wat happened to me. So sorry I couldnt ans u all, coz it's too much to tell every single bit. Anyway, really thanks for concern, highly appreciated. Hmmmm~

Wah! Dint noe I've wrote soooooo long (1554 of words). I tink I dint go mediacorp work as script writer berry wasted hur? Luff leh. Its a silly joke. Haiz~

Jason's Lim MSN personal msg - Belief in urself,hav confidence in urself,b firm of wat u'd decided,do wat u deem fit in watever issue tat u come across...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home