Monday, June 23, 2008

19/06/2008 - Thursday

Meet Darling after work to go travel agency pay up the balance for our Redang trip. We choose sea view but not available & end up with pool view. Bo bian lar. Better den garden view lor =.=



Walked passed the ICA building & saw these kuku dummies in the car! Wahahahaha~



They still wear sunglass so cool hur! LOL~



My 1st time eating chocolate fondue (at the eating place opposite Golden Mile)



Awwww~ Look at this! So many variety! In e end din manage to eat. Sigh~



20/06/2008 - Friday



Hi mr smiley! Im back in office again! Coz I wanna eat Nasi Bryani. Kekeke~



Noticed tat Wendy oso put up my "love letter" for her wor! Hee~



Meet Shufang after work go Kaplan again. Coz last time din manage to submit our form for the membership thingy lor. Vending machine for food I see till sian, but this vending machine is selling umbrella wor! o.O



21/06/2008 - Saturday

Morning went to see doctor. Im not havin fever or wat lar. Coz Yi Ma she alady late for 1 week lor, den Im going Redang cannot let her follow, so I muz stop her from coming lor =( Darling say dun see doc let her come. Wah lau how can! If she suddenly come on coach or during snorkelling den I siao liao lor! Argh~

The medicine 1 day eat 3 times lor, so scare if time drag too long din eat den she suddenly come during my trip den cham liao. Haiz~ Quite stress over tis problem lar. Tink its not a good idea to go holiday with female =S



Went JP arnd 4pm to buy something for my Redang trip den 4.30pm meet Darren for the 1st time go Vivo see KungFu Panda. Who ask Darling fly me aeroplane lor. B4 the show release she said wanna watch with me de, end up I ask her when watchin den she said she watch with Alvin le! :@

My 1st time taking bike ride! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Actually I got some kuku wishes lar. 1 of them is take bike ride, 2nd is take police car ride, 3rd is take ambulance ride (deleted coz too mad liao lar)

I felt so kuku lor! (>_<) Dont know how to put on helmet & Darren helped me put on, fringe messy he also help me tidy =.= Actually I shld let him wear that helmet with a clearer screen, but the other 1 really too loose fitting le so he let me have the clearer screen 1 =X After wearing helmet is hop on the bike! Aaaaaaaaa~ Freak out sia! Tink my whole body went wobble for a few secs lor. (x_x)

The whole ride is ok lar, not too fast, think the fastest he went is 95km/hr? The only thingy is my arms berry tired lar. Argh~ =.= Reaching Vivo there traffic quite jam mah, he squeeze tru those bus n cars really scared me sia! The bus was soooo near I was sooooo SWEAT! =.= Had problem coming down his bike lor. Aaaaaaaaa~ End up everytime I get down muz hold his hand to get down lor =.=

Went to take tix n went Tangs look for my Converse bag. Hmmmm~ This Darren seems berry familiar with Vivo city hur. I din noe that Tangs level 1 has 2 entrance lor (>_<) Sad to say, they dun have the bag I want! T.T Me got so moody after tat *haiz* =(

Went up for movie, he bought nachos & ice tea. OMG~ tink tis my 1st time eating nachos? LOL! Not bad lar, quite nice! *munch munch* =p Poor Darren hold the box of nachos in such a uncomfy position for almost 1hr ba *sayang* =X

Movie was not bad, super funny, like tat clumsy panda. Wahahahahahaha~ After movie went he drove me to Orchard's Tang to find my converse bag. Erm... Kuku me seems not Singaporean! From Taka I dont know how to go Tangs! I only noe how to go Tangs from the underground MRT there nia =(

Reach Tangs & found that section of bags bcame clothes section liao lor. Super disappointed! I went there 3rd time but end up nothing! *sob* But when we're abt to leave, Darren said mayb they keep it or wat leh. In my mind I keep tellin me its impossible de mah, but I went to peek at the storage place & I saw those Converse bag! Aaaaaaaaaaa~ *jump with joy* =X

Time to makan! Hmm~ Went Paragon but din see anything tat please my fussy tummy, got urge for magee mee & we went Cine to eat. Kekeke~ The spicy chicken dices taste yucky! The more I eat the more I wanna vomit! (@_@) Uncle Darren was so blur hur. Tink he wanna eat the dried mee but tat toopig lady told him only got soup de =.= Tat Darren so pig lor, he still order 'har kau' & fried dumplings! OMG~ End up we eat till full like pigs sia! (^(oo)^)

He drove me home, at nite the wind really so strong sia. He stopped at somewhere near busstop & lemme wear jacket 1st. All ppl at busstop lookin at kuku me! ~>.<~



22/06/2008 - Sunday

Meet Darling for our last min shoppin for our Redang trip =)

1st stop we went to Chinatown's OG to buy swim wear, cheapo sia! LOL~

2nd stop went to Far East Plaza's KFC to have my brunch. Sad hur. There dun have my nuggets meal =(

3rd stop went to Orchard Tangs to look for sunglass, too much to choose sia!



2 Jielun siao takin pic in Orchard Tangs toilet! Wakakakaka~



Jielun rox! *madness*

Actually I saw wat I wan le, but it got some defects. Me is berry fussy de mah, wan it almost perfect condition =.= The promoter was nt there lor, and I waited for arnd half an hr she still nt back! I went off to Wisma walk awhile den decided to go back see she's back anot. She's back but she doesnt have new piece. Ask her can call vivo outlet? She said she dun have their number! Argh~ Told her to save a piece for me while I went vivo to find. She asked me will I be back if I bought at Vivo? I said yes coz I gotta meet Darling after her jap lesson here.

Off I chiong to Vivo, at the Far East Plaza there, crossin road, almost knock down by a car, kena scolded by that "traffic uncle" :@

Hop on Bus 143, felt so emo, wanna cry. Haiz~ Reached Vivo & chiong to Tangs, but didnt see the piece I wan on the display. Wanna leave with disappointment but still buay gum wan leh. Suddenly tink of Darren's words... Muz ask mah! Yes! I went to ask & tat promoter said tat she knew which piece I wan! Hur?! How she so sure the 1 she's referring is the 1 I wan?! In the end she took out a piece of sunglass n tata! Its really the piece I want! =X She said tat got customer reserved it but din say when collecting it n she let me have it lor! Wah seh~ Im so touched lor! (>_<)

Went to Watson buy something but something cropped up lor. Tat cashier guy is so damn cute sia! =X Something cropped up coz the price difference, they charged me more lor =.= Quickly rush back Orchard Tangs as wat I've promised. But reached the doorstep & they closed le! I really din noe they closed at 8.30pm on Sunday, I felt so bad abt it lor. I did my best to rush back but haiz~ =(



Darling urgent wanna go toilet, me brought her to Marriott Hotel =X



Wanna go eat Ya Kun bread but late le cant eat there only can take away. So I take away my kaya butter bread to LJS while Darling ate her combo 1. Eeeeeeeee~ See tat hair?! Sux rite! =S Me was havin slight fever den lor, jialat sia. I cannot sick! How to go Redang when Im sick! Nooooo~ (>_<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home