Friday, February 29, 2008



Was looking around at Jielun's JVR Music webby then saw this pic! o.o!



Jielun so cool hur! XD It's for 三國無雙 an online game.



This "Bread"... Coz last time my invoice she took 5 days then check in the end caused me to send out late & vendor complain late invoice & dont pay up. So she now berry li hai, wrote recd date liao wor.



27/02/2008 went to JP after work & bought 3 sizes of clips. LOL~ Coz me at home giap hair then cant reach the inner part mah. Zzz~ Me no experience dont know what size to buy so I bought 3 =.=



28/02/2008 meet Darling after work go Far East shop for bikini. Keke~ Coz she jio me go swimming mah. Went to Ramen Ten & had our dinner. This "I Scream" is the staff draw on the "order paper" lor. Hmmm~ At 1st tot is ink printed de wor. But touched liao then know is hand draw de. Haha~



The "must try" blue dont know what soda. Haha~ Not nice. Still prefer Ajisen or Ichiban Sushi de.



My "2 chilli hot" tom yum dry ramen. Really is hot de lor! Darling say my lips looks like those sausage lips! *COL* ='(



Darling's Teriyaki Chicken dry ramen. Hmmmm~ I think abit salty lar.



29/02/2008 - once in 4 years day. But end up is another normal day. Haiz~

老黄瓜 is Mature Cucumber?!?!?! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! =X Saw this at PSA KD canteen stall. =p



Feed my cactus drink water. =) Look at those crystal clear water droplets... LOL~



LING (^-^) indicate my name there in case ppl throw away =.=



This is the view my cactus is looking at. Nice hur... LOL~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home