Thursday, February 21, 2008

19/02/2008 - Tuesday

William's 25th bday! Hur hur. Offer to treat him dinner but he rejected me wor! He's the 1st guy dare to reject my offer lor! *hump* =/

Went to Jurong Point's Swensens with Darling to eat eat eat! OMG~ The day before had super big meal at Seoul Garden now come another round of stuffing! (>_<)



Hur hur. Jielun is at everywhere! Wherever I go, there's him! Keke~



You want Honey or Darling! ROAR!



Ocean dont know what salad. Haha~ Ting Ting likes it too! LOL~



Let's dig in! o.O



Spicy dont what fish pasta. Haha~ Totally different taste from Suntec's outlet! Argh~ But I still like the spaghetti. *snatch ah* =X



20/02/2008 - Wednesday

Lunch time went to Harbour Front eat Sakae. Thanks Ting for her $10 voucher! XD



Took cab back office. Kuku me like never see tv on cab before like tat! Heard some noise but thought it's from the radio! Wahahahahahaha~ =.=



21/02/2008 - Thursday

Whole day busy doing Correction Advices lor. Sianz diao. Haiz~

I sat at my desk & had my lunch. OMG~ It's more lonely than go shop alone lor! CMI! Eating alone sure always make me feel so emo without fail! (>_<) But no choice also lar. Coz I bought breakfast than Sharon & Ting also bought another set of breakfast! So I saved my breakfast for my lunch lor. Somemore I shag like dont know what, really need the napping in office. *yawn* Was thinking whether to do OT anot. In the end seems like everyone run home lor. I went Jurong Point & bought alot of instant noodles, potatoe chips & cookies! $20.45! (>_<)

Helped Darling asked Snowman some questions about diving. Hur hur. Snowman thought I'm so eager to know & asked me call him wor! Wah seh. Donkey long he din ask me call him le lor! LOL~

Was having my dinner & thinking shld call him anot leh. Coz I really dont like to chat on fone de. Dont ask me why ok? Even my close close closest fren I also dont talk on fone de! -.-"

Around 9pm Snowman called! OMG~ Missed call! Parents abit deaf coz they always turn up TV volume till berry high so din hear my fone rang. =( Call or dont call leh? Duhz~ Why my heartbeat *pi po pi po* jump so fast?! Fainted~

Called him back lor. Chit chat awhile & he hang my call! Argh~ This guy wont call back de leh. Kns~ I called back lor. =(

Got alot of pause hur. Feel so weird lor. Both also din tok. Chat for arnd 15mins? Hmmm~ Dont know lar! Haiyoz~ Weird weird de. Duhz~ Aaaaaaaaaaa~ =.= We ended in a kuku way hur. Both din tok for quite long. I bth lar. Luff abit then told him if nothing say then I hang fone liao. Buaiz buaiz~ =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home