Saturday, February 16, 2008

15/02/2008 - Friday

Work in office sux when near off work time lor. Coz of toopig lousy attitude of Zap from Documentation Dept.

Coz we need Spore Invoices to make adjustment for CSAV Norasia this super 麻烦 shipper. Asked Sharon abt it & was told to get it from Zap, so I went to email her lor. In the end caused alot of emails here & there. Here shoot there shoot, everyone chasing her for the invoices.

Story in the end turned out to be it's our fault coz "our" accounts didnt check with "their" accounts. Idiot lor. Last time procedure is Zap give us the invoices 1st then we photocopy give "their" accounts mah. How we know Zap gave the invoices straight to "their" accounts? Nobody tell us how she expects us to know?

Zap intercom me & scolded me all these lar. Said that those B/Ls I'm chasing her are the same which she has passed to "their" accounts. Say we didnt check properly then make so much noise. She ended by saying "You guys sick man" & she slamed down the phone. She always got attitude problem lor.

Still remember last time I 1st came to work got a call from her also, she also slamed the phone on me lor. =S Then got sometimes she pissed off with us coz we keep chasing her for manifests, once she really throw that big big stack of manifest on my table lor. Kns!

She totally spoilt my day & weakling me cried out. I felt so 委屈 mah. I did nothing wrong ah. I got ask my superior for instructions ah. I just carried out instructions nia mah. Why I so suay to do TMS collection. If "慈僖太后" or "Bread" dint lemme do this idiot work I wont have to 受这种委屈! Argh~

Last min recd sms from Darling she went The Cathay do waxing. Since bad mood then meet her for dinner lor. Haiz~

While waiting for her I went to a bookshop in basement to shop shop. Look for Jielun lar. LOL~



Saw this magazine got Jielun on cover page but cost around $9? Forgot le. Didnt buy lor. =(



Walked further & saw another book got Jielun. Its at the movie section wor but this book pics & words seems times before his movies leh. =/ This 1 more expensive lor, $16.69! (x_x) Didnt buy also. =(

Had dinner @ PS Long John Sliver. Darling helped my buy then deduct from the balance she owe me for Jielun concert tix. Now left $70. Funny lor. She owe me $$ but I ask her to remember left how much. LOL~



Saw this cutie tortise @ the Marriot Hotel Resort counter? I 光明正大 stood there & take lehz. Then there's 2 ladies there mah, 1 on phone the other asked me what can she help. OMG~ I freak out & I try to point at that tortise but I heard she asked me I'm waiting for the other lady to put down fone? OMG~ Freaked out! Took liao faster run. =X



Went to Action City & saw this cutie apple! OMG~ Love at 1st sight! From far far I spotted it! Look at that innocent eyes. 水汪汪的眼睛! 还有那小小的微笑! 可爱极了! (>_<) But the price also berry 可爱 lor. Nearly $12 sia! OMG! Such a money sucker apple! LOL! =X

Darling meeting Alvin see Jumper. I accompany her waited till he came. Sms Snowman & knew that he wanna go watch Ah Long Pte Ltd but still looking for people. I offer to go with him but he say he will let me know again. I felt like a spare tire lor. Dont know why suddenly felt so hurt. So I replied him with my attitude tone. "Dun nid. I go home slp." Then he replied again said "Alright. I watch on weekend." Buay song me replied "Go watch den watch lar. Tell me for wat." Haiz~ I really dont wish to be like that.

Darling said Snowman & I are the same kind. Fussy & got things dont like 直接讲? =/



16/02/2008 - Saturday

Actually on Thursday alady recd email for Jielun merchandize thingy that when I can go collect. So planned with Darling we go on Saturday since Friday I got work then their office open till 4pm nia. =.=

Yesterday sms Darling ask her wanna meet what time & when give her morning call. But she didnt reply me lor! After movie can reply me mah.

I morning around 8.30am woke up check hp, Darling didnt reply me! Gosh~ Sms her again ask her she wanna go arnd what time. Then saw Pek Pek's sms. o.O! Sms till arnd 9.30am went back to sleep again.

Waited for Darling's sms till arnd 2pm. Still no reply from her. Haiz~ Ytd nite my kor kor even offer to go collect with me but I told him I will go collect with my fren, but seems today cant go collect le. Woke up see kor dont know how to explain to him sia. =(

On pc then saw Darling's msn nick ask me wake her up at 11am. =S She thought I will wake up early online & see her this msg hur? Kns~ Ytd sms her she also dont bother to reply. Argh~ In the end we rushed down to collect lor.

Super duper ulu place in Chinatown lor. Chinatown alady so ulu liao, its even more ulu in a ulu lor. =.= Found that shop but got a guy stop us from going in wor! Asked us stay outside & wait wor! Then the guy behind... Eh! That same guy who took the order from me! Wahahaha~ He said let us in wor. Kekekeke~ =X

Really didnt expect to see him there sia. Kekekekeke~ =X When he took those stuffs for me & stock-taking, that feeling is juz like tat time at Indoor Stadium there. Awwww~ =X Ok ok ok. I hua chi~ LOL~

They still can accept additional order wor! Called Bu Lai En to ask him, coz he last time say wanna buy the T-shirt & hp strap de. But in the end he wat also dont want wor. Sad sia. Then toopig me forgot I wanna buy the towel for my jogging de! But I alady in train le! Sob~ Went home & email that merchandize company again lor. They say need to check stock. Zzz~



Hp straps - Black (I din order coz dont like leh but Shufang & Kor ordered alot!)



Hp strap - Pink



This is mine! Hp strap also. Haha~ But expensive ok! $25! (>_<)



Pink bag I got order. Keke~ Tat guy last time din count my black color bag price wor. Why this time din gimme more? =X



Hur hur. T-shirt plastic bag also got design ne!



The T-Shirt! Woot! Lalala~



Love the design! Bling bling de hur. Cool~ XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home